Sr. KG to Std. 8 Online Application for admission
The online application portal for admission in Standards Sr. KG – 8 is now closed.
Currently there are no seats available in Classes Sr. KG – 8. You may apply online and if any vacancy arises, the school will contact you directly. Please do not contact the school authorities to check on the status of your application.
In order to complete the online application, you will need scanned copies (jpeg or PDF files only) of the following documents.
- 1 – Passport size photo of the child
- 1 – Small size — Family photo
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Final progress report card of the child
- Aadhar card of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar card of father and mother/Passport/Voter ID card
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- For Std. Sr. KG: Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1stDecember 2011 to 30th November 2012
- For Std.1: Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1stApril 2011 to 31st March 2012.
There are no age criteria for the other classes. The child will be admitted on the basis of the current educational class/grade.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. If you have registered on the Common Admission Platform for another school, then you do not need to re-register. Use the same login details and just select St. Blaise High School, Amboli from the list of schools to which you want to apply.
To download a previously completed application, click on the link below.